Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
Project Manager, Technology
: Full Time
: At least 1 year(s)
: 20,000 - 25,000
: Feb 11, 2019
: Feb 15, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Attend meetings and work directly with clients and manage primarily web/app projects and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with clients and carefully evaluate the ideas and requirements.
- Engage in out-of-the-box thinking with customers to generate ideas that best capture desired visual and content elements.
- Collaborate with content strategists to design websites and apps that communicate content and ideas put forward by customers.
- Manage a team, run projects and provide guidance to the team on project direction.
- Delegate design and development tasks.
- Ensuring service level agreements for individual projects.
- Lead web and app design and development projects and/or marketing retainer relationships for clients.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance tasks are being on projects, including, but not limited security and updates.
- Continually learn new techniques and best practices to keep current in web design, user experience, and content strategy fields.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Preferably from CSE
At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar job role is a must.
- Experience managing and leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders, including coordinating and supervising resources.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to produce results within tight time frames across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of user experience including best practices.
- Experience in developing requirements and selecting technologies required.
- Self-driven individual that enjoys being part of a collaborative, strategic process.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse customers who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
- Clear understanding & hands experience on different project management methodology, tools commonly used.
- Ability to confidently present work and maintain receptiveness to constructive feedback.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
20,000 - 25,000
- Work days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days)
- Work Hours: 11.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Lunch Break: 1 Hour
- Office Location: Uttara
- Selected candidate will be recruited for a 3 month probation period. Candidate's permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!