Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
Data Entry & Web Research (Virtual Assistance) Trainer [Re-ad]
Coderstrust Bangladesh Ltd.
: Full Time
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Feb 09, 2019
: Feb 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- As a mentor/trainer, you will be responsible to deliver training to the enrolled students and to build them as a professionally skilled person in Data Entry and web research related job and help to build student's career in freelancing. You will be involved in all aspects of training, assessing students, creating and working with course materials and delivering training.
- Weekly report to the Lead Mentor and Head of Education and work.
- Conducting and delivering training sessions on a wide range of topics based on the provided curriculum.
- Follow the course curriculum and help the students to make progress and complete the courses based on the curriculum within the course duration.
- Designing, organizing and delivering courses to meet the needs of all trainees.
- Keeping up-to-date with in Data Entry and web research tools based on the demand of international marketplaces.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the quality and effectiveness of training.
- Providing one-to-one training support and consultation as and when required.
- Help students to build their career in in Data Entry and web research.
- Freelancing Training:
- Will have to do career counseling for the freelancing marketplaces.
Graduate from any reputed university from any IT Background or in any discipline.
3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years of experience in the relevant field. And flexible with field visit.
- Strong background in performing data entry processes into predefined databases.
- Sound knowledge of database management tools and data entry technologies, Automated Data Extraction tasks, Data Scraping, Web data extraction, Data Entry
- Accurate, fast keying skills and sound knowledge of computer applications. Proven ability to collect and manage information efficiently and accurately.
- Able to quickly understand both the learners and company needs and able to adjust priorities in accordance with the learner and team needs.
- Will get preference if have experience on training and doing freelancing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be motivating, encouraging, positive, patient and empowering.
- Be able to provide honest, accurate, appropriate feedback, good ethical judgment, and work under pressure. Driven to be challenged, develop and to expand own skills.
- Mature: Professional, and yet approachable. Mentors must be willing to share their knowledge and should have a wide range of experience.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!