Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement new systems in various environments.
- Develop SQL queries; create database objects, inbound and outbound solutions, functions, triggers, procedures, and packages related to mobile apps.
- Design and develop applications using Android Studio, Eclipse and Omni-Framework.
- Production monitoring, support and enhancements with cutting edge technology to existing mobile applications.
- Works with various IT functional areas, including development, testing, infrastructure, training and adoption, and transition teams as necessary for projects.
- Accomplish any other tasks assigned by the superior.
Post-Graduation/ Graduation (preferably in Computer Science & Engineering/IT)
2 to 3 year(s)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience is preferable.
- Strong knowledge & experience in Mobile Apps development
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com