Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: 25 to 32 year(s)
: 3 to 4 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Sep 11, 2018
: Sep 18, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Restructure LAN Network to optimize connectivity, speed and security.
- Maintain Organization and user firewalls.
- Implement, configure and maintain Core and Branch Routers.
- Maintain records of all network devices.
- Maintain updated firmware and Operating System of all network devices in line with security policy.
- Maintain Server rooms at Core and Branch offices.
- Monitor all network devices and links according to defined SLAs.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor degree in other related engineering degree from a reputed university.
- Must have CCNA or CCNP vendor certification.
3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3-4 years of experience in design, deploy & manage IPv4/IPv6 networks (Routers/ Switches/ Firewalls).
- Basic Knowledge on Windows Firewall, Linux OS & Cisco Devices.
- Platform knowledge on Cisco/ Juniper/ Fortigate/ Palo Alto.
- Solid understanding of IP/MPLS and Ethernet technologies.
- Experience in IP services (IPv4, IPv6, VPN, Multicast, QOS, SNMP, VOIP, SIP, etc).
- Experience in Wireless technologies and routing protocols like BGP/OSPF etc.
- Proven experience in network management & Expert knowledge of network analysis tools (Solarwinds, Nagios, Zabbix, Zenoss).
- Good Communication Skills (English & Bangla) and multi-tasking efficiency.
Age: 25 to 32 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!