Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining all work stations computer systems and networks including regular follow up with solving hardware and software problems.
- Supporting help desk portal round the weekdays.
- To assist Manager IT in administrative issues.
- Maintain and manage all documentation, files of IT Department.
- To coordinate with other departments as directed by Manager IT.
- Liaison with third parties i.e. vendors, service providers etc.
- Process and follow-up third party billing.
- Liaison with Manager Purchase for all IT equipment purchase
- To follow up new system facilitation, as well as enhancements of current system according to IT Manager's instruction.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in hardware troubleshooting, Windows, MS Office suit and network printer.
- Hardware & LAN/ Networking support & Troubleshooting, Smartphone support.
- Basic Knowledge on Windows Firewall, Linux OS & Cisco Devices.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skill (verbal & written) in English with good typing speed
Age: 25 to 32 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting