Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
Sr. Manager/ Manager (Supply Chain)
Fiber @ Home Ltd.
: Full Time
: 6 to 10 year(s)
: Oct 13, 2019
: Nov 11, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing end to end Supply Chain
- Ensuring execution and compliance of SCM policy across the organization
- Support smooth operation of departmental activities; availability & on-time delivery of telecom equipment for achieving company target.
- Managing vendor relationships, monitor & improve vendor performance
- Achieving lower lead time for delivery, cost optimization, and streamlining complex processes, capacity planning for resource allocation to achieve 100% delivery to respective sites as per company business plan and roll out target
- Follow up all procurement related works from scrutinizing purchase requisition, verify specifications, collecting commercial proposals, negotiation, evaluation of offers, up to issuance of Purchase Order
- Provide strategic insights to the Management
- Tracking project wise material usage
- Awareness in supply chain risk management and material management
- Driving SCM automation and process execution and review for continuous improvement opportunities
- Ability to build strong working relationship and influence at all levels within the organization and with external stakeholders at senior level
- Developing leadership and strong analytical skills among team members
- BBA/ MBA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc Engineering (EEE/ CSE/ Civil Engineering/ Telecommunication) is preferred from any UGC approved university
- Professional Degree in Supply Chain Management (CIPS, IPSCM) will be added advantage.
6 to 10 year(s)
- Work Experience: minimum 6+ years in core Supply Chain with at least 3+ years in managerial position. 5+ years of working experience in NTTN/ Telco /ISP /WiMAX or relevant field is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Advanced knowledge and usage of Microsoft Excel for reporting and planning scenarios
- Understand basic principles of accounting and finance to support F&A in planning, budgeting and procure-to-pay
- Strong project management, team facilitation and influencing skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- 02 Festival Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Profit Share
- Group Life Insurance
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category