Category : Security/Support Service Application deadline has been passed!
Le Meridien Dhaka
: Full Time
: At least 1 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Apr 03, 2019
: May 02, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have operational knowledge of the machinery and equipment.
- Responsible to sort out uniform and linen before handing it over to the laundry and making correct records of what is given to F&B outlets and what is returned.
- Assist in distributing linen to the floors.
- Receive and issue uniforms and F&B linen.
- Responsible to sort out discarded linen, keep a record and informs the Laundry Supervisor / Laundry Manager on the discarded linen.
- Monitor standard of F&B, Guest Room linen & Uniforms and hands to tailor for mending if required.
- Record and store Lost and Found items.
- Assist in Inventories.
- Inspect and maintain the standard quality of all processed laundry & dry cleaning
- Prepare and monitor the register of the operation and deliverance of laundry and submits the same to Laundry Manager/Supervisor at the end of days' work.
- Ensure that the production is maintained and the register is updated.
- Maintain machinery and equipment's check list on daily basis.
- Initiate maintenance orders of all machinery and equipment, follows up with engineering department whenever necessary.
- Answer the Telephone.
- Pick-up & Drop-up Guest Laundry.
- Responsible to sort out items for dry cleaning, color wise and material wise.
- Does not allow non-laundry staff in the laundry room unless they have a valid reason.
- Ensures that high standards of Health & Safety are maintained within the department to meet all Legal Requirements.
- To strictly adhere to the Hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
- To promote team work within the department & ensure equality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and harassment.
- To perform any other duties as requested by the Supervisor/Laundry Manager/ Executive Housekeeper.
- Be well versed and knowledgeable of 'Le Meridien Dhaka' Fire and Evacuation procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure Associates are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
- Uphold the Marriott culture by demonstrating the Star Service Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
- Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety legislation, and related 'Le Meridien' and Marriott Policies.
- Minimum S.S.C pass or equivalent.
At least 1 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Convey a high level of understanding of the importance of attending to details.
- Ensure accuracy by verifying work against standards or input of others.
- Take extra steps to ensure work was completed despite lack of cooperation from others.
- Pursue increased responsibility
- Maintain high level of output and quality regardless of task load.
- Take initiative and act quickly to deliver projects in a professional manner.
- Take action to ensure overall success of department / organization.
- Maintain an organized system to ensure that processes are getting completed on time.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive benefits as per hotel policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category