Category : Security/Support Service Application deadline has been passed!
Le Meridien Dhaka
: Full Time
: At most 40 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Mar 14, 2019
: Mar 18, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist the Director of Security and the Security Manager in their Charter of Duties.
- Ensuring the total Safety & Security of the hotel assets including the human resources by physical and electronics security.
- Making liaison with External Correspondence with Police and other Law Enforcement Agencies in case of emergency.
- Ensuring firm security at the entrance point of the hotel by deploying most skilled guards and inspectors of the Private Security Company under the supervision of Safety & Security Officers.
- Conduct investigations in case of any incidents within the premises of the hotel. Will also conduct investigations outside the premises if specifically ordered to do by Superior Authorities.
- Ensure all incidents are logged in a chronological order in the Security Log Book.
- Monitoring Fire Alarm System and taking action in case of any Fire Alarm.
- Act as Fire Warden in the event of any Emergency.
- Assigning duties and responsibilities to the security guards and Ansar personnel before any large or sensitive functions.
- Cover and coordinate security issues during Banquet functions as per Hotel's security procedures.
- Organizing and conducting Emergency Response Team's training on a regular basis.
- Conduct hourly patrols of the property and surrounding areas and take action as and when required.
- Ensure the following security priority of the hotel:
- Safety & Security of the Property
- Safety & Security of the hotel guests and their belongings
- Safety & Security of the hotel associates and their belongings.
- Maintain smooth flow of traffic within the hotel premises and the immediate vicinity roads with the assistance of the Private Security Guards.
- Maintain and ensure that regular Security Audits are done of the following:
- Fire Panel and their equipments
- Fire Extinguishers serviceability.
- Yearly External Security Audit.
- CCTV serviceability.
- Key accountability.
- Visitor's Pass
- Ensure that the yearly Business Plan is followed and executed.
- Arrange and implement training classes on security issues for all security personals.
- Organize departmental meetings as and when required.
- Maintain liaison with other departments and assist them if any security issues are raised.
- Carry out the 'Clean as you Go' policy of the hotel.
- Ensure that the Starwood Brand is updated and implemented.
- Minimum Graduate.
- For BMA Cadets, educational qualifications may be reluctant.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Aware and practice all hotel rules & regulations as employment and outlined in Le Meridien Dhaka guidelines.
- To be able to perform and organize daily task assigned.
- To be able to work with minimum supervision. Practice and encourage teamwork.
- Work with high attributes of standard & quality.
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per hotel policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category