Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage front desk/reception counters, attend visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer questions and address complaints, Answer all incoming calls and redirect them as requested or keep messages through PABX system.
- Distribute all types of documents to office employee as and when required basis. Assist in establishing cooperation with various departments to solve administrative problems.
- Receive all sorts of incoming couriers, and distribute those accordingly. Keep record of all the couriers and document that came to the office.
- Maintain managing director's appointment for office staffs and outside guests. Compile and send newspaper data on daily basis within a specific time period.
- Make outbound calls from company database, search and record different types of information in the database for future use.
- Any other duties assigned by the management if and when required basis.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Fluency in English will be an added advantage.
- Candidates will have to be attractive and presentable.
- Must have a very descent typing speed.
- Skilled in MS office applications, standard computer efficiency and email communications.
- Must have advanced situational judgment -ability.
- Office Hours: 10:00am-08:30pm.
Age: 20 to 30 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Two Festival Bonuses on Gross Salary
- Snacks Bill
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting