Category : Sales & Marketing
Director, Showroom Department
Minister Hi-Tech Park Ltd.
: Full Time
: 40 to 55 year(s)
: At least 15 year(s)
: Aug 18, 2019
: Sep 16, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying Customer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Should have experience on Employee goal setup & Sales Personnel's SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats).
- Must have experience in sales & marketing electronics products at home and abroad.
- Monitor nationwide both of our showroom and dealers sales & collection activities.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- To strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- IBA, Dhaka University,IBA, Jahangirnagar University,University of Dhaka,University of Chittagong students will get preference
- Skills Required: FMCG Sales & Marketing
At least 15 year(s)
- Age 40 to 55 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good leadership skills, decision-making, sales planning, excellent communication skill, sales forecasting, managing database, team management, target marketing, delegation, strategies, promotion, channel sales, sales processing, problem solving.
Age: 40 to 55 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Other jobs of this Category