CavinKare Bangladesh is a 100% subsidiary of CavinKare India, one of the leading FMCG Company; is manufacturing & marketing world renowned products in Bangladesh with a Brand Name `CHIK`, `FAIREVER`, `NYLE`, `INDICA`, `MEERA` and `SPINZ`. CavinKare is enthusiastic by ideas, dynamism and professionalism entered in Bangladesh in the Hair and Skin Care market since 2005. CavinKare Bangladesh is looking for smart, energetic and promising professional to accelerate the growth of business in Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conceptualize, discuss and implement the entire marketing mix, Brand Plans and Activities from a short term as well as long term perspective in line with agreed portfolio/brand deliverables and targets.
- Lead and secure functional and business alignments on brand activities, communication concepts, consumer insights and understanding, media plans and NPD and thereafter implement them so as to achieve the defined objectives.
- Create new, insightful communication(s) and manage overall communication process with all stakeholders (internal and external), including consumers, creative, media, design agencies, sales team, Head Office stakeholders, etc on the entire personal Care brand portfolio.
- Lead and generate Marketing MIS regularly so as to enable a structured assessment of planned vs. actual and generate actionable points to improve the performance of her brand initiatives.
- Co-ordinating and contributing to develop functional systems, SLAs and processes and ensuring adherence to functional as well as internal SOPs.
- Independent responsibility to lead activation through BTL, Mass Media, PR, Digital (Internet, Mobile, Direct Mktg, Social Media, Youth platforms and other relevant channels specific promotions to support business ambition.
- Analyzing the marketing effectiveness of campaigns and work towards improvements
- On time Development of annual and quarterly marketing plans for the brand - in line with business objectives, market potential, growth objectives and consumer understanding.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
At least 6 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- High Strategic Ability to derive marketing objectives, market scoping, product strategies and plans.
- Good understanding of brands and communication development.
- Strong project management skills.
- High Energy Individual.
- Team Player.
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Strong numerical ability to manage costing, brand health, key product metrics, etc.
Age: At least 28 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting