The incumbent, Pre-sales coordinates technical pre-sales activities. Incumbent transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. Assists in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition. The incumbent Pre-sales will also actively participate in internal specialist teams and transfer knowledge in specialist areas to other Pre-sales Team members. He works in close collaboration with the (CMO).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Business Development & Sustainability:
- Undertake sector analysis focusing on identifying service gaps and development of new business.
- In conjunction with the management team, identify opportunities for new contracts and evaluate appropriate market entry opportunities.
- Develop and execute a business development plan for the company to achieve set performance targets and objectives that will support market penetration, market development & product and service development.
- Identify potential local risks, and/or opportunities for business development and anticipate the impact of social, political and financial dynamics on business opportunities.
- Participate as a member of management group and support activities across organization including events and campaigns.
- Relationship Management (Pre-Sales):
- Identify, target and develop business relationships that are aligned with the strategy of the company & support &grow.
- Build relationship maps for key stakeholders
- Develop & implement an engagement strategy for the company.
- Facilitate the formulation of strategic alliances & service delivery partnerships
- Undertake proactive networking with all relevant external stakeholder groups to expand service delivery opportunities.
- Maintain collaborative & constructive working relationships with the team and contribute to the overall strategy for business development.
- Assist team to develop their relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Provide internal training and/or coaching to colleagues where necessary
- Identify and capitalize on business opportunities relating to the core capabilities of the company.
- In consultation with the BU Head, develop and implement a sales plan to support achievement of personal KPIs
- Work with team members to identify their business development needs and generate solutions to meet these needs.
- Other functions and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and mature leads for OEM Products and services Negotiating solutions and price
- Work with the assigned team members to generate and follow up on sales leads
- Qualifying leads, prioritise opportunities and maintain a healthy Pipeline
- Create Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to the market through Demand Generation and Sales Campaigns
- Work with the vertical head for developing and manage a strategy and existing FY sales plan to address the designated industry sector
- Maintain pipeline of prospects.
- Coordinate with OEM as per the Guidance of Head of BU
- Analyse competitive scenario/SWOT analysis within the Business Market and formulate action plans accordingly
- Prepare reports and MIS for the management for understanding of competitive activity relevant to the market generally and industry sector in particular
- Ensure efficient and effective implementation of different interactive events and activities with the respective Customers in each vertical
- Ensure that during the Sales Cycle the Customer is sufficiently informed in order to maximize their chances of a successful implementation project
- Take lead in delivering and co-ordinating customer presentations and demonstrations
- Monitor and follow-up project status and accordingly ensure on time execution and collection process from the signed clients
- Daily Pre-Sales activity follow up and focus on Sales Target Achievement
- Actively follow up with Weekly, Quarterly and Yearly Sales Target and Achievement
- Weekly Customer Visit Plan and Follow up and Continuously update on Sales Funnel
- Weekly AR follow up with Team Member’s
- B.Sc. in Computer Science from a reputed University.
- Preferred Professional Certification: Project Management
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 28 to 36 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in Solution Business with proven track record, Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience with technical solutions selling is preferred.
- Vast knowledge to handle Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Dedicated & can work independently and team environment.
- Can do attitude who can take challenge.
- Foreign and local Companies Solution Integration as a partner.
- Must have knowledge to work in Banking, Financial Service and Insurance (BFSI) Enterprise; Tele communication and Government sector.
Age: 26 to 36 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
242 Tejgaon I/A, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka
Founded in 2010, Digicon is now serving from over 29000sqft set up located in one of the prime locality of Dhaka city with current Man Power strength of more than 300+ employees. We provide turnkey solutions to all the industries who outsource their Customer Care division, Back Office Support including IT for cost effectiveness so that they can concentrate more on their core business.http://www.digicontechnologies.com