Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect orders from all the retailers of the assigned territory.
- Build a rapport with the retailers and allied professionals.
- Maintain daily sales register (DSR), update it on regular basis and forward it to Head Office before month closing.
- Maintain 15 days stock at distributor point for all items. Inform supervisor/warehouse, if stock is below the minimum level.
- Forward product requisition to Head Office seven day's before the delivery date.
- Maintain high standard of ethical conduct in discharge of duties.
- Prepare and strictly follow weekly route plan to maintain the stipulated work.
- Communicate with supervisor, in case of any change.
- Initiate, maintain and update outlet list of the territory (incorporating like name, address, category, telephone number and business profile etc) for each outlet and for records of each visit.
- Gather market data, understand industry trend and accumulate in- depth product knowledge
- Keep superior informed of any field problem/ difficulties and records all complaints, suggestions etc by retailers and uphold to superior.
- Inform customer about trade activities in timely manner.
- Provide replacement service to customers as per the approved SOP
- HSC/ Graduate/ Post graduate from any reputed (UGC approved) university.
- If experienced, educational qualifications can be relaxed.
- Age 19 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Any other responsibility assigned by the supervisor
Age: 19 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com