Job Description / Responsibility
- Formulate marketing, advertising and promotional strategies to achieve national target, brand growth & market share.
- Develop marketing mix in accordance with brand guideline to enhance brand awareness, image and equity.
- Improve cost base to ensure the brand profitability and affordability.
- Develop & supervise all advertising campaign in print, electronic and outdoor media as well as event management.
- Liaison with advertising agency to supervise advertising and promotional campaign.
- Identify & explore the scope of new product & develop the strategy for launching new product.
- BBA/ MBA, major in Marketing, from any reputed university.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have relevant work experience.
- Experience in Brand Management of similar commodity products i.e. Flour, Rice, Pulses etc. will be an added advantage.
Age: 26 to 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com