This position is responsible for strategy building, product development, product pricing, and placement. He will Introduce and marketing new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes as per company policy.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales dept. to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market data and customized orders as per company policy.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- MBA with major in marketing from recognized University.
- Skills Required: Brand Planning/ Development
At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 8 years of practical experience in the relevant field.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting