Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Le Meridien Dhaka
: Full Time
: At least 3 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Jan 17, 2019
: Feb 14, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- To complete the New Business call calculator to develop a prequalified, prioritized prospect list for new business.
- Conduct, sales calls, site inspections, and entertainment for the Hotel.
- Prepare proposals and contracts for the sales team as required throughout the day.
- Assist in putting together quarterly customer events across all market segments.
- Maintain a SMART/Action plan quarterly, or as directed by the DOS, on key initiatives for your segment to impact short term and long-term business acquisition.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all BMC offices and actively source Team Hot leads for other Marriott properties.
- Participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel, the industry and customer organizations as required.
- Provide information pertinent to forecasting to the Director of Sales (DOS) & Director of Sales & Marketing (DOSM).
- Prepare and complete on time weekly sales activity reports as directed by the DOS/DOSM.
- Liaise closely with other departments within the hotel to ensure efficient and regular communication of sales activities, sharing of best practices and sharing in providing service solutions.
- Effectively measure and report on a timely basis, sales results with updated strategies and competitor information.
- Review Goals & KPI's monthly and put initiatives in place to ensure these are consistently met.
- Manage the day to day administration including telephone inquiries, proposals, tenders etc. and maintain up to date administration of accounts and all sales activities using Delphi system.
- Be assigned 1 competitor set hotel to report on marketing initiatives, market mix, group base, renovation plans etc on an ongoing basis.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation immediately it occurs are notify staff of potential danger.
- Develop an awareness of, and appreciation for, the richness of the cultural diversity of your clients, staff and location.
- Develop an awareness of local services, attractions and facilities.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and non-verbal communication skill.
- Ensure associates use the Guest Satisfaction Index (GSI) and Meeting planner satisfaction (MPSI) Surveys in a constructive manner.
- Implement cost saving methods for the department in line with corporate policy.
- Negotiate contracts only with approved suppliers as per corporate management policy and procedures.
- Seek opportunities to continually improve client service.
- Utilize computer applications to perform the tasks required.
- Adhere to the Hotel credit policy and procedures.
- BBA/ MBA from reputed university.
At least 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per hotel policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category