Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor trade scheme date on daily basis, take action for necessary changes on ERP, and communicate with field forces.
- Oversee everyday sales, based on running trade scheme and submit report to the higher management.
- Ensure continuous update of brand wise competitor's information like product DP, TP and MRP as well as trade bonus information.
- Communicate with field force and talk about running trade bonus scheme for better implementation of the bonus program.
- Understand the market insights by doing pre-scheduled market visit, analysis of competitors' activities and trade scheme to design trade bonus program in an efficient way.
- Finalize and prepare annual trade plan on annual budget planning and approve budget as per management.
- Formulate monthly sales target as per agreed forecast on annual budget planning and finalize through sales meeting.
- Communicate monthly target and trade bonus approval to respective recipients and give input.
- Researches competitive products price, placing and trade promotion to support brand departments by maintaining databases.
- Evaluation of pre and post promotion through estimated ROI and IMS figures.
- Update monthly trade analysis sheet to monitor trade bonus expenses.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong data analysis and excellent command on MS Office. SPSS, SQL and analytical tools are added advantage.
Age: 26 to 32 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting