Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan to expand customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Maintain rapport with key customers and identify new customer opportunities.
- Manage the sales team, sales administrative function, operational performance report, streaming processes and systems.
- Advice senior management on maximizing business relationships and create an environment to flourish customer service.
- Develop annual marketing & business plan; cover sales revenue; control expense; achieve target and promote organization's presence throughout the country.
- Advice on realistic forecasts for each product and territory; calculate the realistic costs of operating the sales force and plan sales promotion program.
- Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing systems.
- Prepare sales reports and arrange sales meetings.
- Meet with potential customers (Doctors and chemists) across the country and exchange ideas to obtain feedback on the movement of products and business well.
- Provide high standards of training for the medical representatives, field managers and zonal sales managers to convey products information in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Assist in recruiting, setting objectives, coaching and performance of sales force.
Master's in any discipline from any reputed University
At least 12 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Minimum 12 years of experience in similar field with at least 03 years experience as Sales Manager in a reputed Pharmaceutical company
- Expert in MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and report writing skills both in English and Bangla
- Should have strong strategic thinking capacity
Age: At most 45 year(s)
PF, Gratuity, Incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment, etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting