Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager (Coordinator of Landowner)
: Full Time
: 25 to 35 year(s)
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Dec 27, 2018
: Jan 25, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Introduce himself or herself at the time of land signing with the Landowners.
- To prepare IMO and distribute to the concern departments.
- To distribute land related Agreements and documents to the Landowners and concern departments.
- To co-ordinate with landowners and approval department for arranging landowner's hearing before RAJUK/MOHPW/NHA/others government authority with original land documents.
- To coordinate with design department and landowners for smoothly completion of the project design.
- To coordinate with Logistics & approval department for project approval and give update to the landowners.
- To take necessary action for taking over the vacant possession of land from the landowners.
- To coordinate with construction department for smooth completion the project and give update to the landowners.
- To coordinate with ESD for landowner's selection and give update to the landowners.
- To coordinating with Accounts & Finance Department for landowner's payment.
- Updating Agreements/Deeds due to design change & product planning changes, if required.
- To coordinating interdepartmental tasks regarding the projects
- Co-ordination with other departments to ensure smooth working process.
- Preparing different report of the departments as when required by the HOD
- Overall communication with the landowners through verbal, phone, letter, email, FAX and SMS regarding the project
- Update the land file and others information
- Any type of official works assigned by management and HOD
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- MBA and BBA in Business Administration (major in Marketing) from Public/Private reputed University.
- Skills Required: Business Development,Customer Support/ Client Service
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have the overall knowledge of real estate sector including sales, marketing etc.
- The ideal candidate must have wide range of practical experience in buying land with through knowledge about land procurement process.
- Capable to maintain linkage with RAJUK and other associated government agencies.
- An excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory in reading, writing and speaking.
- Computer literacy is must.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Entertainment Benefits, others
- Allowance and other benefits as per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category