Job Description / Responsibility
- Targeting & budgeting.
- Sourcing potential projects.
- Procuring new projects (Considering Site Visit, Feasibility Analysis, Proposal Placement, series of meeting, negotiation and management approval)
- Coordinating with Accounts & Finance Department for landowner's payment.
- Assisting legal department to do drafting & finalize the DOA, POA & Sale Deeds for joint venture and outright purchase land.
- Updating Agreements/Deeds due to design change & product planning changes, if required.
- Coordinating departmental & interdepartmental task as well as project handover
- Coordinate with design department for smoothly completion of the project design
- Coordinate with Logistics and approval department for project approval
- Managing approval related documentations of the project.
- Co-ordination with other departments to ensure smooth working process.
- Implement new policy, strategy and tools for procuring new projects
- Preparing report and different type of analysis
- Any type of official works assigned by management and HOD.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA and BBA in Business Administration (major in Marketing) from Public/Private reputed University.
- Skills Required: Business Development,Customer Support/ Client Service,Government Procurement
6 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have the overall knowledge of real estate sector including sales, marketing etc.
- The ideal candidate must have wide range of practical experience in buying land with through knowledge about land procurement process.
- Capable to maintain linkage with RAJUK and other associated government agencies.
- An excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory in reading, writing and speaking.
- Computer literacy is must.
Age: 30 to 45 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Entertainment Benefits, others Allowance and other benefits as per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting