Job Description / Responsibility
- Promote products to the healthcare professionals
- Create demand of the products by generating prescriptions
- Collect order from chemists to achieve sales objectives
- Graduate/Masters in any discipline, preferably science up to HSC
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Minimum 2 years working experiences as Medical Representative
Age: At most 32 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- One of the best compensation & benefit packages in the pharmaceutical industry along with Provident fund, Gratuity, Performance incentive, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment, and other benefits applicable for SMC Pharmaceuticals division.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are invited to appear in WALK-IN-INTERVIEW from 10:00 am - 04:00 pm with a detailed CV with name and contact information of three references (non-relative) and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to the following address:
Dhaka Head Office: SMC ENTERPRISE LTD, SMC Tower, 33, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh. Tel: 9821074-80, Date: 9th & 19th December, 2018.
If you are unable to attend the walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates, you can send your CV to the Head of Human Resources, SMC ENTERPRISE LTD or firstname.lastname@example.org. * We are an equal opportunity employer