The National Manager, Showroom is responsible for partnering and business planning with management, managing overall sales performance of all showroom of TVS Auto Bangladesh Ltd located all over the country; demonstrating and executing sales of TVS products, training retail salespeople, creating a positive TVS experience with customers and with showroom staff. The National Showroom Manager will effectively create an environment that will lead to providing a differentiated experience for customers.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Partnering and business planning with management to discuss results and develop plans to achieve mutual goals and overcome obstacles for managing overall sales performance of all Showrooms located all over the country.
- Review and understand sales data and make decisions and implement initiatives to deliver sales performance to established targets.
- Plan, execute, participate and document various selling initiatives outside of normal activity to drive sales so that annual /monthly sales targets to be achieved.
- Demonstrating and executing Sales, Service & Spare-Parts of TVS Motorcycle and training the employees accordingly to create a positive TVS experience with customers and with storefront staff.
- Provide exceptional service during all customer interactions. Effectively create an environment among showrooms that will lead to providing a differentiated experience for customers in order to make them satisfied.
- Train the showroom employees to influence the customer buying decision directly by conducting selling events, product presentations, and training.
- Create an environment within the Showroom in which extraordinary and lasting experiences are provided to every customer by personalizing TVS products to fit their unique needs.
- Proactively and frequently conduct training for retail sales professionals.
- Ensure that merchandising and functionality of TVS products and displays within the Showroom meets TVS standards.
- Complete all required daily, weekly and monthly reporting as requested by TVS management.
- Actively participate in TVS meetings, conference/individual calls, and training & development programs as requested by TVS management. Documents and provides feedback to TVS management regarding products, product launches, displays, motivation programs, promotions, and areas for improvement
- Masters degree in any discipline
12 to 15 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 12- 15 year(s) in sales & marketing of which at least 05 years explore in a managerial role like showrooms Incharge/Manager of number of showrooms.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Automobile Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Age Below or equal to 45 year(s)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Strong passion for sales, technology, and electronics, has training presentation experience.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong entrepreneurial drive towards achieving sales goals Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple showroom at a time located in all over the country.
- Travel frequently all over the country is required.
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
- Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting