Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team nationally.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence. Develop and implement effective sales strategies nationwide.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives. Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets with maximum and effective output.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Negotiate and close agreements with large customers. Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status. Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- B.Sc in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university along with MBA in Marketing is preferred.
At least 8 year(s)
- Age 32 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel (Data analysis and report preparation).
- Good communication skill and team work.
- Able to manage field operation team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Age: 32 to 45 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Annual Leave Encashment
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting