- Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Design quality sales training programs within budget limitations.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of field forces to identify training needs.
- Develop training materials.
- Choose the most appropriate training method depending on the needs of the trainee (e.g. on-the-job training, off-the-job training and role play).
- Evaluate field force performance to ensure career enhancement.
- Discipline and provide coaching to field force as necessary.
- Report on training program effectiveness.
- Create an open-communication climate and gather field force feed-back for further advanced training.
- Maintain updated training database and training record.
- Complete training for all new recruits and continual training for all field forces as per approved year planner.
- M. Pharm. / M. Sc / MBA from a reputed university.
10 to 15 year(s)
- Age preferably 40 to 45 years.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Sales Training or Sales Training Coordinator.
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and team management skills.
- Additional certification in training will be given due preference.
Age: 40 to 45 year(s)
Other additional benefits such as transport facility, gratuity, contributory provident fund, subsidized lunch, etc. Will be applicable as per Service Rules of the Company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with updated CV, 3 copies of passport size color photograph, photocopy of National ID Card & one copy of all academic certificates by 15th December, 2018 to the following address.
You may also apply online. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
(Any persuasion will be treated as disqualification)
Admin & HR Department
Head Office: Sara Aftab Tower, 29, Ring Road (Holding # 6/1/A),
Shyamoli, Adabor, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2018