Abul Khair Group, the leading and successful business conglomerate, is looking for following professional for its Sales Department of Consumer Goods Division (FMCGD).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise daily sales activities of large sales units at field level.
- Develop excellent trade relations with different traders & customers.
- Implement the organizational policies & strategies to compete with competitors.
- Ability to make sales forecasts, sales analysis & most importantly having the desire to meet organisational sales goals.
- Secure business opportunities to achieve assigned territory's financial results through selling company products.
- Maintain administrative activities & ability to drive Motorcycle.
- Masters from any recognized university (any discipline).
- No 3rd Class /Division is acceptable.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Having sound health & good appearance.
- Minimum 2 (two) years working experience in FMCG sales is preferred. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work under stress and pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges with commitment and honesty.
- The incumbent should be self-driven, result oriented, hard working and willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Positive mental attitude to work in Sales of FMCG.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting