Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan, organize, implement and monitor sales activities to achieve sales target.
- Determine yearly sales target by preparing area sales plan, zonal sales plan.
- Manage efficient operation to ensure width and depth coverage of commodity products across the given area.
- Maintain strong relationship along with the customers to achieve the goal.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- BBA/ MBA will be an added advantage.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in selling commodity products (e.g. Atta, Maida, Suji, Salt, Edible Oil) will be added advantage.
Age: 24 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com