Job Description / Responsibility
- To maintain effective relationship with the customers
- An ability to work independently and as a team.
- Should have handled diversified range of fabric/Yarn/Printing.
- Should be able to handle buyers independently.
- Able to manage time properly.
- Good communication/ negotiation/interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Should be proactive who can do multi task and achieve deadlines.
- Accepting and executing challenges should be your passion.
- Proper execution of sampling & orders according to planned "Time and Action Calendar" on regular basis to ensure that the buyers deadlines are met.
- Managing buyers/client account from order inquiry to shipment on time.
- To correspond with buyer/clients & fulfill their requirement.
- Source new development and arrange necessary presentation for customers.
- Ensuring the follow up of orders from selection to delivery, anticipating & solving issues.
- Maintaining all kinds of reports pertinent to the unit activities
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Engineering
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Planning & organizing
- Communication skill (Both Bengali & English)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintain Confidentiality
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com