Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing annual training plan under the supervision of Head of Training.
- Designing, developing, organizing and conducting training courses according to the recommendations and needs of divisions / SBUs / departments.
- Designing and developing appropriate training materials for different training courses.
- Identifying appropriate training tools, equipment, facilities and logistic supports for acquisition.
- Maintaining liaison with:
- Internal and External faculty
- Training and consultation organizations
- Venues suitable to arrange training outside our own premises
- Implement the training need assessment (TNA) and training evaluation process.
- Assisting Head of Training to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Compiling and maintaining all documents & records of all training programs.
- Accomplish any other assignments assigned time to time by the superior.
- BBA/ MBA (preferably in Marketing) from any reputed educational institute
- Candidates having (2-3) Years of experience in the relevant field are preferable
- Good presentation skill
- Proficient in MS Office package especially in MS PowerPoint & MS Excel
- Good communication & interpersonal skill
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com