Job Description / Responsibility
- Expand the relationship with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Develop and achieve sales through the direct sales channels.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Device business plans for all current and prospective business opportunities.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputed university
At least 2 year(s)
- Candidates must have 2 or more years of full time work experience.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor's is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
- For outstanding candidates, the experience requirement can be mitigated.
- Good command in English in terms of Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Listening
- Previous experience in Business Development or Territory Sales with proven success records.
- Keen interest in getting connected to people, and being capable of making friendly relationship
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
- Ability to analyze critical situation and handle complaints
- Must have good eyesight and comfort to continuously use computer.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
Please go to the link https://goo.gl/YgJNRM and register for an interview
Application Deadline : Dec 04, 2018