Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Manager (Operations), E-Commerce
: Full Time
: 5 to 6 year(s)
: Nov 01, 2018
: Nov 30, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze and ensure execution of all orders in a timely and efficient way.
- Obsessed with Customer on addressing product and shipment queries and provides resolution.
- Coordination with Accounts for all Invoices submission / Courier Payments .
- Automate the last mile with courier partners and ensure seamless experience for customers
- Regular Meeting with outbound logistics to increase the shipment coverage and reduce delivery time.
- Analyze and report on E-Commerce initiatives. Present clear, actionable findings and develop performance improvement plans.
- Fulfillment center management including compliance and statutory licenses.
- Work collaboratively with finance, IT and marketing department.
- Verification of documents such as customer invoices, packing list, shipping bill etc.
- Service & People Management.
- Manage the operations for International Shipping.
- Should be able to make fact based decisions independently backed by data.
- Ability to quickly become a subject matter expert within Aarong for the above mentioned areas.
- Ability to work on multiple projects / releases / features in parallel.
- MBA Graduate from a reputed university with a go getter attitude. (Preferred Supply Chain management / Operations Management).
5 to 6 year(s)
- Experience of working in internet companies with strong focus on customer delight, process and technology.
- 5-6 years experience in order management / Outbound Logistics / Inventory Management (E-Commerce professionals preferred).
- Experience working with computer databases and tools such as advanced MS-Excel, Macro & Access.
- Prepare product requisitions and send to concerned department for regular stock entry of E-Commerce Warehouse.
- Sort stockless orders
- Update delivery status of each order on back end.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Fluent English and Bangla proficiency preferred.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category