Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze and ensure execution of all orders in a timely and efficient way.
- Obsessed with Customer on addressing product and shipment queries and provides resolution.
- Coordination with Accounts for all Invoices submission / Courier Payments .
- Automate the last mile with courier partners and ensure seamless experience for customers
- Regular Meeting with outbound logistics to increase the shipment coverage and reduce delivery time.
- Analyze and report on E-Commerce initiatives. Present clear, actionable findings and develop performance improvement plans.
- Fulfillment center management including compliance and statutory licenses.
- Work collaboratively with finance, IT and marketing department.
- Verification of documents such as customer invoices, packing list, shipping bill etc.
- Service & People Management.
- Manage the operations for International Shipping.
- Should be able to make fact based decisions independently backed by data.
- Ability to quickly become a subject matter expert within Aarong for the above mentioned areas.
- Ability to work on multiple projects / releases / features in parallel.
- MBA Graduate from a reputed university with a go getter attitude. (Preferred Supply Chain management / Operations Management).
5 to 6 year(s)
- Experience of working in internet companies with strong focus on customer delight, process and technology.
- 5-6 years experience in order management / Outbound Logistics / Inventory Management (E-Commerce professionals preferred).
- Experience working with computer databases and tools such as advanced MS-Excel, Macro & Access.
- Prepare product requisitions and send to concerned department for regular stock entry of E-Commerce Warehouse.
- Sort stockless orders
- Update delivery status of each order on back end.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Fluent English and Bangla proficiency preferred.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting