Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist in brand building, brand performance analysis, organizing promotional activities
- Prepare brand marketing plan, media plan and quarterly promotional strategy for the assigned Brands
- Brand sales analysis and follow up for strategy implementation
- Assist in formulating trade/marketing strategy with innovative ideas and work closely with sales team to implement those.
- Drive Understanding of market/consumer insights and ensure brand pack profitability
- Execute product launching & development.
- Co-ordinate with agencies, make briefing for advertising issues, production of promotional materials and publication.
- Business graduate, major in Marketing from a reputed university.
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in brand planning/development & business development. Preference will be given to the candidate experienced in FMCG industries.
- Should have interpersonal communication & presentation skills.
Age: At least 35 year(s)
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting