Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist supervisor in developing the Annual Marketing Plans and budget for products
- Develop creative brief for advertising agencies using research-driven consumer insights
- Handle print and production process of communication materials
- Visit markets regularly to interact with the trade, health providers and customers and collect market intelligence and prepare reports.
- Prepare campaign effectiveness report based on post-campaign study
- Assist the team in achieving marketing objectives of assigned category and developing and maintaining a strong liaison with all stakeholders
- Constantly follow-up with advertising agencies for assigned portfolio
- Assist with the preparation and submission of proposals for approval by the regulatory bodies on all relevant issues
- Process proposals for management approvals and follow up on decisions taken.
- Coordinate with sales to determine strategies and need for promotional materials and other marketing support requirements
- Assist Research department in the development of protocols and questionnaires related to the products in this category.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the supervisor
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Skills Required: Brand Promotion,Advertising & Promotion,Corporate Marketing
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Excellent Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, Creative and Analytic Thinking, etc.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting