- Shift: Day Job - 8AM to 5PM
- Job: Business Development
- Job Title: Analyst - Business Development (Night Shift)
- Department: Business Development
- Profession: Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Responsible for achieving all the KPI of respective territory
- Main Job Purpose: Development of primary and secondary assigned territory. visible to the consumer through professional management. The Analyst will be responsible for optimal implementation of company`s activity plan and strategies.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Drive primary and secondary sales in line with the company's growth vision
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management - through review and business meeting
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- Drive market development for the nascent categories
- Execution of Trade / Customer marketing action plan in the territory
- Relationship management with the key customers and Vendors
- Design & implement projects on efficiency improvement
- Drive Innovation in the marketplace
- Drive quality of contribution distribution improvement & productivity.
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputed university
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor's is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O Level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
- Festival bonus
- Provident Fund & Gratuity
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting