Job Description / Responsibility
- Development of a Marketing Plan aimed at stimulating business from the domestic leisure market specifically.
- Responsible for campaign and project management of all media placements.
- Source opportunities for inclusion of the hotel on major clients' intranet sites to stimulate leisure business.
- Management and evolutionary development of the hotel brochures, printed material, advertisements, documents and promotional material.
- Increasing brand awareness within all market segments.
- Management of online marketing activities and research of all new accommodation websites for the hotels inclusion; ensuring competitiveness in both availability and price.
- Source marketing opportunities with the various travel websites.
- Make recommendations to revenue management on competitive pricing on an as needed basis.
- Development of our past guest database to be utilized in targeted email/mailing programs.
- Continual exploration and implementation of leisure marketing opportunities which will drive business into the hotel, with particular emphasis on third party promotions.
- Preparation of weekly report.
- Undertake site inspections and/or entertainment of clients, as appropriate.
- Participate in weekly sales meeting and other unscheduled meetings, as required.
- Actively participate in the compilation of the annual business plan for Sales and Marketing and any other reports requested.
- Represent the hotel/brand at relevant industry events.
- Ensure thorough understanding of all the brand sales and marketing programs.
- Minimum Graduate in relevant field (Public Relations/Media & Mass Communication/Marketing) preferred
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 03 (Three) years hotel marketing experience
- Local market knowledge preferred
- Experience managing to brand standards
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to travel
- Sound previous experience is preferable
- Self-motivated, proactive and guest focused team player
- Well groomed and healthy
- Excellent service mind and well team work
- Ability to adapt, grow and learn in a changing and progressive environment
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting