To undertake "Marketing & Sales" responsibilities of Hospital services. Making Plan to individual, group & corporate to achieve the target. Monitoring market activities clients & Competitor analyses. Hospital services, control and coordinate the annual strategic marketing planning. Searching for new market clients.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop & implement Marketing Strategies to Promote the Service of Hospital.
- Manage the receipt and handling of all sales enquiries:
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly & yearly sales forecasting plan & evaluate.
- Secure new business & customers in pipeline
- Monitoring Hospitals sales performance.
- Receive and coordinate all sales enquiries in line with the company's sales process.
- Follow up sales activities & Monitoring company sales performance.
- Responsible for creating marketing content as well as plan & execute marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with Services and Competitors.
- Take marketing initiative to increase sales.
- Organize Training to the Team member on Product Knowledge, In-Service, Demonstration.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in marketing, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in marketing.
5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have enough knowledge & experience in the following area(s):
- Hospital Services, Hospital Marketing.
- Ability to work and coordinate with higher Management.
- Computer skills, word processing, spreadsheet, database, Internet applications.
- Market Research, Corporate Marketing.
Age: 32 to 38 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting