Job Description / Responsibility
- Carryout field visits, negotiate & discuss with customers to close sale and maintain after sales relationship with both existing and potential customers
- Assist the line manager in setting up dealers and distribution network
- Carryout responsibilities for achieving target and increase market share growth.
- In collaboration with dealer sales team plan and achieve overall short and long term sales and marketing objectives aligned with the company's vision and goals.
- Dealer supervision and assistance on regular basis
- Assist the line manager in collecting market intelligence / competitors' activities / customer feedbacks
- Maintain liaison between dealers and line manager.
- Keep track of customers' requirement & coordinate with after sales service
- Arrange and coordinate various events like promotional campaign, fairs, road shows etc.
BBA/ MBA/ Graduation (in any discipline)
At least 1 year(s)
- Candidates having experience in FMCG sales will be given preference
- Willing to work under pressure & anywhere in Bangladesh
- Must have good communication skills.
- Positive attitude for extensive tour and field visits.
- Should be proactive, self motivated, well mannered and hard working
- Good knowledge in MS Office Applications
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation & benefits package for deserving candidate(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
25, Energy Center, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208
Born in 1982, Energypac has pulled out all the stops to help boost power engineering business in Bangladesh. It eyes excellence in business to achieve techno-autarky of Bangladesh. Astoundingly, through relentless endeavor over the last two-plus decades, Energypac is now deemed as a top power engineering business dome. Besides its routine biz, it hunts indigenous talents across the country and inducts them aboard its teams.www.energypac.com