The Area Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for primary and secondary target achievement of the assigned area. Handle mainly General Trade category. Adept at identifying and developing key clients for business excellence and accomplishment of targets.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Primary and secondary target achievement of the area.
- Monthly Sales planning and forecasting, taking into account the shelf life.
- Channel Management.
- Data & aligning with the Annual Operating Plan.
- Competition tracking & making proactive plans to counter the new entrants.
- Allocate manpower in different areas depending upon the individual capabilities.
- Mentor, motivate and guide team members ensuring sales - business generation and achieving budgeted figures, and activity ratio on monthly basis.
- On job Training to develop requisite skills; conducting training on products, selling skills, lead prospecting and closing skills.
MBA/ Master's in any discipline from reputed university.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong experience (8 - 10 years) within a large FMCG/ Food industry. (Early background MNC is highly preferable)
- Possess Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
- Possess exceptional relationship management skills & interpersonal skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Profit Bonus
- Festival Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Mobile Allowance
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your resume with a passport size photo and a cover letter to the following address mentioning the position on the top left corner of the envelope.
Human Resources Department
New Zealand Dairy Products Bangladesh Ltd.
Shanta Western Tower, Office space # 801, Level # 8
186, Tejgaon Industrial Area (Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road), Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Telephone enquiries or any form of persuasion will lead to disqualification.
We offer an excellent working environment, career path and one of the most competitive remuneration packages in the industry we operate.
Application Deadline : Jun 08, 2018