Job Description / Responsibility
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Tracking product stock, raw materials & packaging materials of respective brands.
- Tracking sales volume, sales data analysis & report preparation.
- Tracking competitor's movement like ATL, BTL promotional activities & market trends.
- Collecting assigned brands market data, data analysis & report preparation for reporting on regular basis.
- Follow up monthly sales target vs. achievement status.
- Market visit, Dhaka and Other cities to understand market trends, brands presence in the market, checking products visibility & availability, tracking competitors' activity and overall market gap, report preparation. Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights.
Masters/ MBA in Marketing form a reputed University. Any additional courses regarding Marketing or Brand will be added as advantage.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Strong experience and understanding of BTL, ATL and Digital marketing.
- Software skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, MS Office).
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Strong self-drive and ownership to drive projects in young and fast-growing organization
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Profit Bonus
- Festival Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Mobile Allowance
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your resume with a passport size photo and a cover letter to the following address mentioning the position on the top left corner of the envelope.
Human Resources Department
New Zealand Dairy Products Bangladesh Ltd.
Shanta Western Tower, Office space # 801, Level # 8
186, Tejgaon Industrial Area (Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road), Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Telephone enquiries or any form of persuasion will lead to disqualification.
We offer an excellent working environment, career path and one of the most competitive remuneration packages in the industry we operate.
Application Deadline : May 31, 2018