- Shift: Night Job
- Job: Customer/Territory Development
- Department: Customer/Vendor Development
- Profession: Marketing, Finance, etc.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for achieving all the KPI of respective territory
- Main Job Purpose: Development of primary and secondary assigned territory by making our brands available and visible to the consumer through professional management. The Territory Manager will be responsible for optimal implementation of company's activity plan and strategies.
- Drive primary and secondary sales in line with the company's growth vision
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management - through review and business meeting
- Develop capability of Vendor's field force
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- Drive market development for the nascent categories
- Execution of Trade / Customer marketing action plan in the territory
- Relationship management with the key customers and Vendors
- Design & implement projects on efficiency improvement
- Drive Innovation in the market place
- Drive quality of contribution distribution improvement & productivity.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Need to have experience in managing multiple business marketing operations
- Have good understanding of financial indicators, budgeting and marketing expenses control
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with prioritising deadlines and opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure
- The candidate must have a good English when speaking with customers in America and Eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities
- Experience in field sales marketing for 2-3 years in other FMCG, Telco or relevant industry
- Strong market orientation, good communication, analytical and negotiation skills. Strong leadership skills to manage large team, computer proficiency.
- Flexible to working hours
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting