Category : Research/Consultancy Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Manager/ Manager - QC (Plastic/Polymer)
: Full Time
: At most 42 year(s)
: At least 10 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Feb 06, 2019
: Mar 05, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Direct qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis and physical property testing of ingredients, materials and products and coordinates with external laboratories as needed.
- Works closely to support larger scale material development and qualification runs at the pilot plant and manufacturing.
- Lead and coordinate new products and processes development projects, maximum utilization of existing process, bringing innovation in existing process and tools.
- Interact with customers as needed to understand product application and performance requirements.
- Utilize advanced data interpretation methods to evaluate new materials, existing products and processes to meet internal and external customer requirements. Translate product needs to experimental data or design parameters.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve existing product and raw material/component issues (Procurement, Finance, Engineering, and Production)
- Confer with fellow engineers, operations, sales, and marketing team members on development projects, interpreting test results, or developing nonstandard tests.
- Write technical papers and reports and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Requires a flexible work style and travel as necessary to perform assignments.
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering/ Polymer Science/ chemistry.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 42 years
- 10 to 15 years practical experiences in any renowned plastic/Polymer Industry.
- Strong understanding of engineering and polymer/plastics fundamentals with solid conceptual skills; strong project management.
- Strong analytical, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge in six sigma & Implementation of six sigma.
- Must be capable of working independently with limited supervision
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Has general working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Age: At most 42 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!