Category : Production Application deadline has been passed!
Alin Food Products Limited
: Full Time
: 28 to 35 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Mar 11, 2019
: Mar 27, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- To maintain stock of individual section raw materials, packaging materials etc. for running production
- Gained skill on implementation of BSTI, ISO, GMP, HACCP, plant cleanliness monitoring, analysis, equipment inspection, environmental monitoring, calibration etc.
- Expertise to test the Raw/packing materials, online production & final products
- Have skill on monitoring the production process and checking the quality parameters
- Update and implement all QA Documents activities according to HACCP, BSTI, ISO requirements
- Address production employees- issues or grievances with support from HR
- To drive the factory production and continuous improvement and optimization of processes.
- Arrange relevant training program for staff and workforce to ensure quality work environment in the organization
- Effective cooperation with production, engineering, admin, warehouse in order to solve quality issues
- Skill to manage all Lab activities
- Skill to supervise manpower
- Any other task assigned by the management
B. Sc. In Food Technology/Chemistry, M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Science in any discipline
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be experienced in Agro Food production
- Apply only Food Production line experienced candidates
- Computer literacy is a must.
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
- Two festival bonuses
- Yearly Increment
- Leave encashment
- Individual salary account under corporate Banking
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category