PRAN Group is going to Recruit Some Management Trainee - QC. A Management Trainee will be on an On the Jobs Training for first 3 to 6 months (Probationary Period) on Quality Control & Quality Assurance related issues. We offer a fresh graduate a fastest career in Professional field.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collecting and testing samples of raw ingredients and finished products
- Checking for harmful micro-organisms, such as bacteria and fungi Making sure manufactured products are of high quality, match specifications and are consistent with product labelling for nutritional content Designing, operating and maintaining quality systems Oversee the overall quality and safety of a company's food product Media preparation / sterilization.
- Perform equipment and instrumentation set up, maintenance and verification.
- Maintain storage of samples in accordance with established SOP's.
- Prepare and analyze samples.
- Accurately record observations and data and interpret results.
- Monitor and address sample backlog issues.
- Maintain accurate, up to date logs, notebooks and equipment records.
- Perform necessary laboratory administrative functions such as filing paperwork, photocopying, reviewing of data, and entering data into computerized LIMS.
- Comply with and promote Personnel, Safety, and Quality Program.
- M.Sc in Microbiology,
- M.Sc in Chemistry from reputed Institute.
- Candidates Appeared on M.Sc Exam will be also acceptable.
- No Third Class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in any public examination.
- Fresh Candidates are encouraged to apply. However, candidates having experience less than one year may apply as a fresher.
- Should have basic knowledge on ISO, HACCP, HALAL, BSTI etc. Able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of principles, terminology, practices, and instrumentation commonly used in a laboratory setting.
- Familiarity with Food Microbiology testing methods and techniques.
- Ability to interpret data and prepare reports.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage time in order to meet deadlines and rush orders.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work with delicate laboratory equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Subsidized accommodation from the date of Joining.
- Attractive revised competitive salary package after probationary period.
- Opportunity to get foreign posting for good performers.
- Very fast and challenging career path.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting