Category : Production Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Manager - Quality Control (Toiletries)
: Full Time
: 3 to 4 year(s)
: Feb 04, 2019
: Feb 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing the Quality Control team.
- Continuously research, review and identify new QA/QC procedures which improve the operational process.
- Analysis of production/manufacturing data output information to review specifications and report back results to the technical team for amendment.
- Analysis of complaints/rejections/corrective actions data to look for trends and to work with teams to find continuous improvement plans.
- Prepare Weekly/ Monthly Quality report. Supporting of new product launches Reporting failures, concerns and issues and recommending corrective measures.
- Write protocols and validation methods (SOP, CTP/CTM), AQL and specifications Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of product quality standards.
- Implementing Quality Investigation (QI) change control records and monitoring Create and maintain documentation for QA/QC procedures.
- Alert team to emerging issues and concerns. Support subordinates by reviewing work and providing feedback.
- Working with the appropriate team to resolve issues back to the root cause and assist with the implementation if required.
- Be the first point of contact via the Line QC Supervisors/Line Supervisor/Line engineers to assist with production related quality problems.
- Carry out any other task associated with the Quality Department as requested by the Management.
- Masters in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Pharmacy/ Micro- Biology.
3 to 4 year(s)
- Confidence Excellent technical skills.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Leadership skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Team-working skills.
- IT skills.
- Mobile bill
- 02 Festival Bonus(Yearly).
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!