Job Description / Responsibility
- To ensure implementation and daily production schedule.
- To prepare daily production report.
- To maintain stock of raw materials, chemicals, flavour's and packaging materials etc. for running production and also ensure supply for next day’s production.
- To ensure delivery of finished products to warehouse.
- Ensure daily Pre-production Assemblies & Training of Staff & Workers.
- Ensure quality & quantity of production line.
- Ensure production performance in respect of quality and standard of finished product.
- Ensure process loss within permissible limit.
- Ensure production at minimum cost.
- Ensure that production floor and machine & personnel remain clean all the time.
- Ensure maximum utilization of manpower, machine, materials etc.
- Ensure proper documentation as per company rules and maintenance of departmental files.
- Maintain liaison with mechanical, electrical and other supporting departments/ sections to get best production performance.
- Ensure good hygiene & sanitation in production line.
- Prepare monthly productivity analysis report.
BS.c/MS.c in Food Engineering from any reputed public university.
6 to 7 year(s)
6/7 Years working experience in any reputed Biscuit Manufacturing CompanyGender: Both
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Leave Encashment
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting