Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Planning and designing new production processes.
- Floor wise production plan forecasting and complete production report submit.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
- Prepare report on-daily production, finished goods stock, and submit it to higher authority.
- Maintain stock of raw materials, chemicals, & packing materials etc. for running production and ensure supply for the following day's production (Export & Local)
- Ensure on-time delivery of finished products to distribution point (Local & Export)
- Maintain weekly work schedule of shift in charge, supervisors, permanent & others production workers.
- Ensure daily pre-production and Co-ordinate activities of section in-charge, shift in-charge and supervisors
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Ensure process loss within permissible limit.
- Draft a timescale for each job and measure the performance
- Make sure health and safety guidelines are maintained all times in all places
- Ensure maximum utilization of manpower, machine, materials etc
- Ensure proper documentation as per company rules and maintenance of departmental files
- Prepare yearly budget, yearly production report.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Review worker performance.
- Identify training needs.
- Organizing relevant training sessions.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in EEE
- Public University students will get preference.
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
3 to 7 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 3 to 7 year(s) proven working experience as an AC/Fridge/Home Appliance Production process Management.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting