Job Description / Responsibility
- Strategy and Planning
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for operation management and development to achieve organizational performance (ABP) plans within agreed budgets and timescales (covering relevant areas of operation - e.g. NSV, GP, EBITDA, EBIT, PAT Merchandising, Administration, Guest Service and Inventory Management, etc.).
- Ensure continuous Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary operational development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Develop appropriate and sustainable Market Intelligence Channels to obtain best practices of retail operations (local and global arena), competitor activities and initiatives, pricing strategy, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company so that the Company can device its own strategy.
- Design, develop and implement an ideal Operation Organization Structure to manage the economy of scale while ensuring optimization of the Operation Force.
- Ensure achievement of NSV as per agreed business plan (ABP) or beyond expectations.
- Ensure to manage and control the OPEX and other expenditure as per agreed business plan (ABP) and/or budget and beyond expectations
- Ensure effective control of inventory management to reduce financial loss.
- Plan and implement 100% accuracy in receiving inventory with respect to quality, quantity and compliance of all related process and procedures.
- Plan and implement outlet merchandising, planogram and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, appearance, image and ergonomics for guest and employees.
- Ensure continuous development of guest service beyond expectations.
- Plan and implement activities in alignment with organizational requirements for health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Budget Management
- Prepare Operations annual budget and ensure expenditures are properly documented, budgeted and approved in line with Company requirements, and regularly carry out budget controls and cost projections during the year in order to ensure availability of funds and avoid budget overspending.
- Stakeholder Management and Management Reporting
- Maintain active contact and communication with key business stakeholders and provide advice and consulting to the Company management on business matters having Operational implications, in order to achieve competitive advantage and facilitate business development.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operation development, and to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements
- Compliance, QMS, and Risk Management
- Ensure implementation, adherence and monitoring the effectiveness of Operations, Human Resources & Administration, Compliance and QMS processes and procedures so that all related risks are minimized or neutralized.
- People Management
- Lead, guide and develop team members by communicating company and functional direction, agreeing and defining accountabilities and performance objectives, providing feedback on performance and identifying and supporting personal and career development.
- Develop a Core Team focusing on leadership pipeline and succession planning to minimize the risk of talent shortage.
Graduate/ Masters, preferably Business or Management or MBA
At least 15 year(s)
- Skill Sets:
- Strategic Agility, Problem Solving & Quality Decision Making Ability, Developing Self and Others, Quantitative Data Analytical Ability, Dealing with Ambiguity and Enterprising Sprit and functional retail operations management., etc.
- Minimum 15+ years working experience in FMCG, Retail Operations is preferred. However, highly competent profiles from other industries are also welcome to apply. Minimim 5 Years Experienced as Head of Retails Operations/Head of Department
Selected candidate will avail all regular company benefit incl. P/F, Gratuity, Earned Leave, Group Insurance, Hospitalization Bene-fit etc. as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting