Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Nurse - Reproductive Health (BEmONC)
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
: Full Time
: At least 24 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Aug 17, 2019
: Aug 30, 2019
- The Nurse is a member of the IRC health team and will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the IRCs Sexual and Reproductive Health Services, MCH care activities in the Rohingya Refugee Camp, (S)He will ensure the delivery of high quality emergency maternal healthcare activities including normal vaginal delivery, child health and sexual and reproductive healthcare services.
- Country: Bangladesh
- Location: Teknaf (Refugee camp)
- Reporting To: Medical Doctor
- Department: Health/ BEmONC center
- Contract length: Up to April 30, 2020 (with possibility of Extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To provide nursing care to patients based on established clinical practice standards
- To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery
- To actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices
- To maintain positive interpersonal relations with subordinate and seniors.
- To promote a safe environment for patients, visitors and co-workers including the implementations of infection control policies of the hospital
- To perform the initial and reassessment of the patient within the defined time frame
- Triage, screening and assessment of patients.
- Assist the midwife during deliveries
- To check daily inventory of medicines & other equipment
- To give priority to emergency cases and to co-ordinate with the consultants/respective department for the same
- Delivery of hygiene promotion, health education and patient/care giver counselling.
- Ensure adherence to infection prevention and control measures.
- Ensure accurate recording of information in the clinic registers, and timely completion of summary reports.
- Ensure clinic areas are appropriately stocked with essential equipment and supplies.
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respected, and that all consultations are conducted in a dignified and respectful manner. Ensure neonatal care
- To perform all the jobs as may be assigned due to exigencies of work
- Support the women and girl friendly support services
- Qualified Nurse with a Nursing diploma/certificate.
- Registered with local Nursing/Paramedic Council.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 24 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Previously working with any local or International NGO
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment.
- Skills to provide sensitive and appropriate medical counselling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment, displaying patience, compassion and diplomacy.
- People who are familiar with local culture and local dialects will get preference.
Age: At least 24 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Two Bonus in a year Equivalent to Two Basic Salary.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category