- This position is responsible for capacity assessment, capacity building initiatives, development of training module and materials, documentation of best practice and innovation of the Community-based Urban WASH Improvement Project in Dhaka, Bangladesh and donor requirements and guideline of the project.
- S/He is also responsible for facilitation of training, workshop and seminars as per project and builds capacity of various stakeholder including project staff, facilitator and community groups using specific modules and IEC/BCC materials.
- S/He will be preparing and practicing reporting tool for consolidating monthly/ timely program quantitative reports, generating analysis of consolidated data and making recommendations for the project management.
- S/He is responsible for setting up capacity Indicator for different project staff, for groups’ and take initiatives to reach them to highest level of performance based on project requirements.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop training curricula and/or recommends or utilizes programs that meet Project goals and objectives.
- Identify and address staff capacity building opportunities.
- Formulate training outlines and determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Select or develop training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in training objectives and methods.
- Develop different kinds of quality documentations, stories considering project progress and positive changes in people's lives throughout the project implementation.
- Produce case studies, best practices, newsletter, e-bulletins and other advocacy materials.
- Collect stories, photographs and video from the field during site visits and published it as per need.
- Ensure report & findings are communicated effectively through close collaboration with the team.
- Coordinate public relation events and other media communication.
- Ensure legal and policy compliance and documentation works.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings, workshops with NGOs when needed.
- Coordinate strategy, planning and reporting of communication and documentation works.
- Coordinate donor visits and donor communication.
- Develop various communication materials.
- Maintain good working relationships with key media people and help to communicate all important events.
- Monitor and manage all information flow mechanisms and assist to write special reports for project evaluation or project closure.
- [Essential] Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- [Desirable] Masters in English, Anthropology, public health or social science.
- Skills Required: TOT (Training of Teachers)
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Must have knowledge and skills on participatory facilitation.
- Must have experience on documentation and presentation.
- Must have knowledge on use of advance power point presentation & other methods of presentation and communication.
- Ability to work in different target groups especially with slum community.
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Work under pressure and can take additional responsibilities.
- Basic computer literacy using of Microsoft Office Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Power Point, & other database program.
- Proven skill in quantitative and narrative report writing.
- Minimum 3 year proven work experiences in relevant field including training coordinator, trainer, training facilitators, knowledge management etc especially in health nutrition and WASH field.
- Demonstrated commitment to World Vision values and philosophy, and capacity to engage with the broader community in living these values.
- 50% office based work and 50% field based work / field visit.
- Being a child - focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy.
- Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
World Vision Bangladesh Address : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, P.O. Box: 9071.
World Vision (WV) is an established international Christian humanitarian development and advocacy organization dedicated for working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their fullest potential by tackling the causes of poverty & injustice. It serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or ability. Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply. Female are specially encourage to apply.http://http://www.wvi.org/bangladesh