Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Trainer, Retail Sales
: At least 1 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Aug 07, 2019
: Sep 01, 2019
- BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
- BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop competency based modules and necessary teaching learning materials on retail sales. The module should include Visual merchandising, Point of Sales (POS) machine and other software usage, product knowledge, sales techniques customer service.
- Prepare session and lesson plans, trainee progress charts, logbook
- Ensure effective trainings on Retails Sales Module.
- Arrange Competency based Assessment.
- Ensure learners attend classes in time, complete training and maintain discipline.
- Maintain proper management, discipline, accountability, and transparency of the BRAC – ISD, demonstrate professionalism in attitude, conduct and behavior and adhere to BRAC Values, SDP Decent Work and Social Inclusion guidelines
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Marketing
At least 1 year(s)
- Diversified knowledge of Sales and Marketing for chain shop/ superstores in Bangladesh
- Demonstrate good verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success delivering results maintaining excellent quality under high pressure and tight deadline
- Able to uses POS machine and ERP software used for superstore/ chain shops
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health & Life Insurance and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category