Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
: Part Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Aug 07, 2019
: Sep 01, 2019
- BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
- BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure effective trainings on Website Design and Development courses, e.g. Structure and elements of a web site, Software – using various tools for software like Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CSS, Bootstrap, HTML, Wireframe, mockup, prototype and design production-ready layouts etc.HTML, CSS & Element or Page Builder, Website creation using various templates, like wordpress, joomla etc.Website design themes, UI/UX Experience. Specially web UI and mobile apps UI .
- Ensure effective trainings on Basic MS Office Package Course
- Ensure all training packages include knowhow for freelancing/ How to earn Online
- Analyzing the different freelance marketplace
- Creating Profiles on different freelancing website
- Develop and update competency based modules and necessary teaching learning materials, subject wise syllabus. session and lesson plans, trainee progress charts, logbook
- Arrange Competency Based Assessment.
- Ensure Learners attend classes in time, complete training and maintain discipline.
- Maintain proper management, discipline, accountability and transparency of the BRAC-ISD; demonstrate professionalism in attitude, conduct and behavior and adhere to BRAC Values, SDP Decent Work and Social Inclusion guidelines
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
At least 2 year(s)
- Diversified knowledge of IT sector in Bangladesh, and the global market
- Demonstrated success delivering results maintaining excellent quality under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowhow of Earning online through bidding for projects
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per organisation policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category